Through selective title review and underwriting procedures, P.C.T.I.A makes the additional
closing requirements that are not part of a typical closing procedure. This process
provides additional security that your valued asset is protected. Many Lenders require
title insurance on their loans. Shouldn’t a home buyer require title insurance as
well on their investment?
Call and ask about individual and simultaneous policies. Title insurance is a one-time
premium that is generally collected at closing.
Give us a call and ask how simple it is to fully protect yourself against title loss!
Here are some hidden risks which would not be disclosed by even the most meticulous
search of public records:
* False impersonation of the true owner of the title
* Forged deeds, releases, etc...
* Instruments executed under expired of fabricated power of attorney
* Deeds delivered after the death of grantor or without consent
* Undisclosed or missing heirs
* Misinterpretation of wills
* Deeds by minors, aliens or people of unsound mind